These are articles from the Vietnam Bulletin, a weekly
publication by the Vietnamese Embassy in Washington, DC, during the
period from 1967 to 1975. The original articles were not copyrighted.
These articles are provided courtesy of
Dr. Tran Thong. We appreciate
his generosity in helping us to preserve such a valuable part of our
- Article VB1
- Tet 1971 in Vietnam! by Phu Si, VB710118.
- Article VB2
- The Unicorn dance at Tet, by Minh Tam, VB710118.
- Article VB3
- The origin of Tao Quan, the three kitchen gods, by George F. Schultz, VB710118.
- Article VB4
- 1971 - The year of the Pig, by Van Ngan, VB710118.
- Article VB5
- The Joy of "first writing of the new year", by Thuy Ngoc, VB710208.
- Article VB6
- Traditional Vietnamese male attire, by Van Ngan, VB710208.
- Article VB7
- The legend of Princess Lieu Hanh, George F. Schultz, VB710215.
- Article VB8
- The dialogue on Mount Na-Son, George F. Schultz, VB710222.
- Article VB9
- The secret housewife, George F. Schultz, VB710301.
- Article VB10
- The golden axe, George F. Schultz, VB710308.
- Article VB11
- Golden age of Viet Nam under the Hung Kings, Pham Tung, TAS720506.
- Article VB12
- The legend of Chu Van Dich, George F Schutlz, VB701221.
- Article VB13
- The sandalwood maiden, George F. Schultz, VB7010??.
- Article VB14
- Legend about Emperor Ly Thai-To, George F Schultz, VB7010??.
- Article VB15
- Chu Dong-Tu and Princess Tien Dung, George F. Schultz, VB701005.
- Article VB16
- The husband's most difficult task: teaching his wife, Van Ngan, VB 691216.
- Article VB17
- Superstition in Viet Nam, Van Ngan, VB6911?? - May 8, 1996.
- Article VB18
- Hair: VN style, VB7007?? - May 15, 1996.
- Article VB19
- Funeral rites in Viet-Nam, Van Ngan, VB7006?? - May 22, 1996.
- Article VB20
- "Non Bai Tho" or the "Poetical Leaf", ???, VB7011??.
- Article VB21
- The different systems of writings in Viet-Nam, ???, VB710201.
- Article VB22
- Vietnamese literature in "Chu Nom", ???, VB710201.
- Article VB23
- The boat of illusion, Nguyet Cam, Heritage Sept/Oct 1995.
- Article VB24
- Tran Hung Dao's proclamation to his officers, George F. Schultz, VB 710201.
- Article VB25
- The refined pleasure of tea-drinking, Tuong Minh, The Saigon Times Weekly, No. 238.
- Article VB26
- The hero of Phu Dong, ADT.
- Article VB27
- The genie of Ta?n Vie^n, ADT - August 9, 1996.
- Article VB28
- The magic crossbow, ADT - August 23, 1996.
- Article VB29
- The legend of tra^`u cau, ADT - September 6, 1996.
- Article VB30
- Tu+` Thu+'c and Gia'ng Hu+o+ng - November 29, 1996.
- Article VB31
- Tru+o+ng's wife, ADT - Dec 20, 1996.
- Article VB32
- The legend of ba'nh chu+ng, ba'nh da^`y and the watermelon.
- Article VB33
- Vietnamese folk songs: tha(`ng bo+`m, ???, VB710201.
- Article VB34
- The hundred knot bamboo.
- Article VB35
- The story of Ta^'m and Ca'm.
The information in Saigon.Com, unless otherwise noted, is Copyright
1994-2018 TLsoft. Rights to this work as a "collective work" under
copyright law are also reserved by TLsoft. All Rights Reserved.
For comments, questions and other requests, please email to